Wednesday, December 4, 2013

Gas Up the Car


We've had an early arctic weather pattern hit us and it took me off guard


*My car was almost on empty and I had to 
trek out on the roads to fill up
*No cash on hand when I needed it for sundry items
*Needing groceries, but avoiding the roads, so eating from the low supply pantry

These are just a few of the ways the storm took me off guard. And it was only 2 days.

What would you do if you couldn't leave your home for a week or more. We never have to think about these things because most of us live in proximity to stores and convenience stores. What if they ran out of supplies. How long could you go just being at home?

This storm made an impact on me and how I need to plan for another storm event. Got to get with it!


No comments:

Post a Comment